Characteristics of Cyprus permanent residency
Cyprus permanent residency program requirements
A. Fast track (REG. 6.2)
B. Category F
A. FAST TRACK (REG. 6.2) – Obtained within 2-3 months
1. Property - Buy a New House/Apartment starting from €300.000 (plus V.A.T.).
2. Income - Prove annual income of €30.000, -Increased by €5.000 for each dependent person.
3. Bank deposit - Deposit €30.000 in a Cypriot bank, pledged for 3 years
4. Dependent children - Covers Financially Dependent Students up to 25 years old.
5. Parents of the applicant - The Parents of the applicant and those of his/her spouse can get the PR provided they prove annual income of €8.000 per parent.
6. Funds received from abroad: The amounts paid for the property & deposit to Cyprus Bank must be proven to have been transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
B. CATEGORY F – Obtained within 9-12 months
1. Property - Buy a House/Apartment, can be a resale (recommended value about €100.000)
2. Income - Prove annual income of about €30.000
3. Bank deposit - Deposit about €30.000 in a Cypriot bank (not pledged)
4. Dependent children - Covers children up to the age of 18