Terms and Conditions
George K. Konstantinou Law Firm (“the firm”) is an LLC (limited liability company) registered in Cyprus with the Registrar of Companies under number HE 321623. Its registered office and principal place of business is 55 Gladstonos Street, Roussos Centre Point, 5th floor, office 5E, Limassol 3040. The pronouns “we” or “us” or “our” on this website mean the George K. Konstantinou law firm. The terms “you”, “your”, and “yours” mean our website's users and viewers/visitors.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
The materials are for general information only and do not constitute, nor are they intended to provide, any sort of legal advice. They are provided “as is” or “as available”. Every effort has been made to keep them accurate, up-to-date and complete. However, we cannot guarantee their accuracy, currency and completeness. Any source data contained in the materials was accurate on the day it was published by the provider.
Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for:
- Any loss or damage you incur due to reliance on the materials or the information contained therein.
- The content of other sites that link to this website or are linked from it.
Viewing the website or contacting the firm does not create a lawyer-client relationship. You use the website at your own risk. However, these exclusions and limitations do not apply to forms of legal responsibility that cannot be excluded under the law.
Amendments and change
Copyright and intellectual property
The material on this website is for your information and private use. The website is our copyright property, and all rights are reserved. Therefore, by accessing, viewing or using our website, you agree that you:
- Will not use the website or the content in violation of any law, legislation, regulation or rule or for any illegal purpose.
- Will not use the materials in any way that will damage our good name and reputation.
- Will not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, print in whole or in part(s), disclose to third parties or get any benefit from the materials or use them commercially without our prior written consent.
- Will not use the website to sell goods or services or advertise goods or services to any other user or users and viewer or viewers of this website.
- Are responsible for any material you upload on this website, such as a message, and guarantee that such material you upload is legal, not offensive and does not violate the rights of the firm or any other third party.
Except in compliance with these terms, any storage, use, copying or transmission of the materials is strictly prohibited unless done with the firm's prior written consent. Please email requests to email@example.com
On this website, you may find links to other websites, including social networks. These other websites and or social networks are not under the firm’s control. We do not endorse any content you may find on these other websites or social networks. We neither have nor accept any responsibility for the content or software you may download from any website linked to or from this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If any provision in the terms and conditions becomes invalid, unenforceable or illegal in any jurisdiction, this will not affect the validity, enforceability or legality of any other provision in the terms and conditions. Also, it will not affect the validity, enforceability or legality of the complete terms and conditions in other jurisdictions.