The George K. Konstantinou law firm is regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association, the Code of Conduct Regulations and the Advocates’ Law (Cap. 2) of the Republic of Cyprus.
As a result, we operate in ways that:
- Uphold the Constitution of the Republic of Cyprus, the rule of law and the demands of proper administration of justice and fair trial.
- Maintain the trust and respect with which the legal profession is held by the people and the confidence people have in the legal services provided by professionals.
- Sustain the principles of independence, honesty and integrity.
- Safeguard the best interests of each client.
- Maintain equality, human rights and inclusion. As a firm we abide by the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the rights included in the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), the United Nations documents comprising the International Bill of Rights, and the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.