Companies of foreign interest – Employment Visa
Eligible Cyprus companies
- The majority of the company’s shares to be owned by Third country nationals.
- A foreign direct investment of capital amounting to at least € 171.000, legally admitted to Cyprus from abroad. This should be proved by appropriate bank and other documents.
- To operate in independent offices in Cyprus
- Minimum acceptable gross monthly salary for Directors is €3872
- Maximum number of 5 persons for this category
Middle Management Executives and other key personnel
- Minimum acceptable gross monthly salary for this category is between €1936 - €3871
- Maximum number of Ten (10) persons for this category
For employing a greater number of third country personnel under the above categories, duly justified and documented requests by the company can be submitted.
There is no maximum number for the employment of third country nationals under this category, provided that the necessary approvals from the Department of Labour have been obtained.
Third country nationals employed in companies of foreign interests as Directors or Middle management executives or other key personnel are able to exercise their right to family reunification. In such a case, third country nationals who are family members (spouse and minor children) can enter and reside in Cyprus.