Eligible Cyprus companies
- The majority of the company’s shares to be owned by Third-country nationals.
- Foreign direct investment of capital amounting to at least € 200.000, legally admitted to Cyprus from abroad. This should be proved by an appropriate bank and other documents.
- To operate in independent offices in Cyprus
- Minimum acceptable gross monthly salary for Directors is €3872
- Maximum number of 5 persons for this category
Middle Management Executives and other key personnel
- Minimum acceptable gross monthly salary for this category is between €1936 - €3871
- Maximum number of Ten (10) persons for this category
For employing a greater number of third-country personnel under the above categories, duly justified and documented requests by the company can be submitted.
There is no maximum number for the employment of third-country nationals under this category, provided that the necessary approvals from the Department of Labour have been obtained.
Third-country nationals employed in companies of foreign interests as Directors or Middle management executives or other key personnel are able to exercise their right to family reunification. In such a case, third-country nationals who are family members (spouse and minor children) can enter and reside in Cyprus.