CHARACTERISTICS OF CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY
CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PROGRAMME - REQUIREMENTS
A. FAST TRACK (REG. 6.2)
B. CATEGORY F
A. FAST TRACK (REG. 6.2) – Obtained within 2-3 months
1. PROPERTY - Buy a New House/Apartment starting from €300.000 (plus V.A.T.).
2. INCOME - Prove annual income of €30.000, -Increased by €5.000 for each dependent person.
BANK DEPOSIT - Deposit €30.000 in a Cypriot bank, pledged for 3 years
3. DEPENDENT CHILDREN - Covers Financially Dependent Students up to 25 years old.
4. PARENTS OF THE APPLICANT- The Parents of the applicant and those of his/her spouse can get the PR provided they prove annual income of €8.000 per parent.
5. FUNDS RECEIVED FROM ABROAD: The amounts paid for the property & deposit to Cyprus Bank must be proven to have been transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
B. CATEGORY F – Obtained within 9-12 months
1. PROPERTY - Buy a House/Apartment, can be a resale (recommended value about €100.000)
2. INCOME - Prove annual income of about €30.000
3. BANK DEPOSIT - Deposit about €30.000 in a Cypriot bank (not pledged)
4. DEPENDENT CHILDREN - Covers children up to the age of 18